Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Andheri ki Romeo Juliet

Andheri ki Romeo Juliet Lights Muralibasa

I tried myself to work with Rasika Agase as I was very much impresseive with her working style. Somehow I got a chance of opportunity through Zessan.
for me it's a small shock when he asked me he asked me to execute the lights. I started listening their lines in front of Bhahumukh and came to conclusion that it will be a different experience. Yes finally I had that.
By the time I have seen the set I was totally confused how to make more visible. After 10 mins discussion I understand that the whole play is going in three layers. 1. The narrators narrating the story of Romeo Juliet. 2. The adaptation of the play in contemporary performance. 3. The original Shakespeare's Romeo Juliet. As know the story of the original play it will be easy for me that's what I tthought initially. We had gone for a tech run cue by cue and I programmed all the cues accidenordingly. And executed the lights in smoother way. It's a cool experience when one understand the thematic format of design.

Play Name: Andheri ki Romeo Juliet
Concept and Direction: Rasika Agase
Design: Diren
Lights execution: Muralibasa
On stage Happy and Kiran
Off stage : Akshay,  Zeesan and Satish
Photo credit: Sahid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment